Saturday, August 11, 2012

The True Meaning of *Surrender!*


Imagine standing at the top of a perch, at a confidence camp, gazing at the task at hand, as you watch that harness coming closer and closer to your shakey and jittery form, with your inner dialogue resembling something like, "I can't do this!  Yes, you can!  No, I can't!  Yes, I can!  I don't wanna!  Yes, you do!" ...into...  "I'm terrified, but I'm gonna make this happen, no matter what!  I CAN do this!...I think?!?!  Okay, I can't, but darn it, I will!  I'm gonna try!  I am  soooo gonna do this!,..." and just as you are reaching into the depths of your being to master the task, your camp guide rushes in to intervene, places the harness on himself or herself, coddling you with "I've got this!  I've got it!  No worry!  Let me do all the hard stuff FOR you!  I love you too much to let you have to experience fear and uncertainty!  Noooo!  I've got this!  You just stay right there, in your safe place!  I've got this!"  And off they go, flying high...in what was to be YOUR *dream!*  YOUR *journey!*  YOUR *becoming* more highly evolved! =/

That wasn't for you, after all, was it?!  Seems someone had some unfinished business to do!

When a teacher of Enlightenment overzealously attempts to *Name* the Ultimate Universal Truth ...FOR... his or her students, in the form of a Deity, especially when that is already what they are clinging to by learned tradition, he or she inadvertently cheats folks out of their own journey, out of their actually learning to reach waaaay deep down inside themselves, to muster up, and bring forth, all the important and essential hidden strengths, depths of feeling, reaches of intelligence, spontaneous surges of *spirit,* all the extremely important attributes and personal accomplishments that can ONLY come with ACTIONS that permanently redirect misguided learning into *balance!*  Folks need to directly *experience* being confronted with personal challenges and boundaries, one by one, as it is precisely the mastering of those challenges and boundaries that teaches self control, self confidence, self regard, self respect, self trust, self compassion, self empathy, etc., strengthening initiative and commitment, one's *innermost* resolve, toward living a selfless, far more highly evolved, life of *Awakening!*

Consciousness is NOT transferable! 

What does that mean?  It means that the Universe has a specific set of laws, by the *reality* of its own undaunted physics, YOUR undaunted physics, that require each person who wishes to *access* Universal Truth, that Library of *Ultimate Answers* that are as old as *Existence* itself, to surrender all their own personal projections and tangled webs completely, all control, all belief systems acquired in a state of forgetting, aka conventional unconsciousness, to master *Pure (Unobstructed) Observation!* 

NO ONE can do that *work* FOR you!

It is as though the Universe itself has intentionally ensured that anyone coming face to face with its *Core Truths* has genuinely ~ earned ~ that *access,* and has proven themselves responsible enough to handle having *that much information!*


*Remember!*

"You must go alone!  You must leave all your weapons behind...  Fancy armor doesn't help!  The sphinxes can see straight into your heart!"  (The Neverending Story)

Feel your own *worth!*

How else are you going to learn, from *within,* just how very *worthy* YOU really are?!